edelbrock e-force supercharger

LuVnThE1320

Daily Driver
May 15, 2010
Hey guys, man it has been awhile...Has anyone heard anything on the e-force superchargers i have researched and not found much info..I know it a eaton based unit, wich means probably around 15lbs it becomes a heater and starts loosing efficient psi (or atleast eat the ford mn112 it does). Just trying to get a little info on before i order one. Also does anyone else make a roots type supercharger (no i do not want centrifical) that can run a serpentine belt setup..

motorhead

Amateur Racer
Dec 19, 2003
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
It is the same general design as the ZR1 unit. There have been some hit and miss results with respect to the tune that comes with it, of course some people opt to not get the full kit, and therefore the full result.

Depending upon what engine you are putting this on it will work really well, or really poorly. It is up to you to plan it out and make it a success.

I'd like to get one for our TBSS once it is out of warranty.

Magnacharger is another option if hood clearance isn't an issue. The bigger the lung, the bigger the fun.

EDIT: I should add that alcohol injection will help managed that heat or a trickle of nitrous; I use both in my Turbo Buick... and propane for an octane booster.

monte ss496

Dragway Regular
May 23, 2010
western mass
bowtie81 said:
I'm very happy with my little B&M 162 blower
i had one on a small block and it ran great!!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts