Procomp main studs

injected

Frequent Racer
Dec 21, 2006
Quebec , Canada
I just baught some main studs from the Procomp company.I was wondering if they are trust worthy !! will they stand up the abuse off a drag motor doing around 550 hp without spray and maybe 150 more N20 !!Anybody had good or bad experiances !! :?

Most_Wanted

Amateur Racer
Jul 1, 2007
Alabama
USE THEM

I have them on my bottom end and I'm making about 475-500 hp on the motor and spraying a 250 shot

A

Anonymous

If you are going to buy less expensive fasteners of any kind try Milodon or Pioneer

TI

Goob

Top Fueler
Jun 6, 2003
Indianapolis
Install 'em, push the button, if you don't drive over your crank, they might be alright..... :lol: :lol: 8)

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
Personally, I am not willing to skimp on anything in the engine, especially fasteners. It costs too much to have to do things twice!

Robert1320

Pro Stocker
injected said:
I just baught some main studs from the Procomp company.I was wondering if they are trust worthy !! will they stand up the abuse off a drag motor doing around 550 hp without spray and maybe 150 more N20 !!Anybody had good or bad experiances !! :?

Consider the cost of repairs if they fail, a little extra $ is insurance.

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
All of what the import from china is pretty low end copycats ....
ProComp is an American company that has hacked the hard work of
the original designers and then got it made overseas ...
Being the attitude is COPY,STEAL etc I am certain it
has the same attitude on QC

pl235c

Amateur Racer
Apr 16, 2007
wichita kansas
If you are building a motor that will make enough power to require main studs why even worry
about having a few extra bucks in good fasteners?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts