Drop springs

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
I installed 2" drop springs in the front of my 80 Malibu with a ls1 and it does not seem to be enough! The car still sits up high in the front. What kind of difference will 2" drop spindles make? I am not happy with the drop in the front at all. The rear was 1" drop springs and it looks great!

Chevy2410

Weekend Racer
Dec 29, 2011
British Columbia, Canada
I installed 2" drop springs in the front of my 80 Malibu with a ls1 and it does not seem to be enough! The car still sits up high in the front. What kind of difference will 2" drop spindles make? I am not happy with the drop in the front at all. The rear was 1" drop springs and it looks great!

Are you wanting to put the 2"drop springs as well as the 2" drop spindles? I've got an 80 Malibu and my front is dropped 3". I used 2" drop spindles and 1" dropped springs. Here what it looks like.

Chevy

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
I did use the drop spindles and springs, worked out great. What springs do you have in the rear?

zdeckich

Amateur Racer
May 10, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Chevy2410 said:
I did use the drop spindles and springs, worked out great. What springs do you have in the rear?

I've got 2" drop springs from Detroit Speed.

Chevy

that looks good, i was wanting to see how the DSE springs looked. What size tires are you running?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!