UMI Performance

Amateur Racer
Oct 5, 2005
Bigler, Pa
www.umiperformance.com
Bolt in Rear Control Arm Relocation Brackets for the 1978-1988 GM G-Body
P/N 3018
Priced at $129.99/each

Wheel hop or traction issues? UMI has the solution! Optimize your vehicle's instant center and improve forward traction by lowering the rear of the lower control arm improving vehicle instant center. These bolt-in brackets are CAD designed to accommodate factory lower control arms as well as all popular aftermarket styles. Robust flanges inside the brackets add reinforcement and ensure factory bushings bolt right in. Brackets installed can provide 60-foot reduction and an overall improvement in launch consistency. Brackets are constructed of 3/16" mild steel and CNC laser cut for precision tolerances. Relocation brackets are designed to work on both lowered and non-lowered vehicles and feature multiple settings to optimize vehicle handling and traction. All UMI products are built from US Steel and are available in black and red powder coat. P/N 3018 is manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.

Website: http://umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_62&products_id=924

3018a_LRG.jpg

3018ab_LRG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gbodyfan

Weekend Racer
Aug 18, 2015
Las Vegas
Re: UMI Releases New Product-G-Body Bolt In Relocation Brack

Good looking product, I am certain they will work as well as the pair I purchased for my TA. I will be looking forward to purchasing these for my Malibu soon. Thank you

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA

HOLY CRAP

I drew these up and sent designs in (I believe to umi) years ago!! going to have to check my emails...

great idea by the way :eek:

UMI Performance

Amateur Racer
Oct 5, 2005
Bigler, Pa
www.umiperformance.com

MISFITmalibu63 said:
HOLY CRAP

I drew these up and sent designs in (I believe to umi) years ago!! going to have to check my emails...

great idea by the way :eek:

haha. I'm not sure. Our new draftsman designed them, they are basically a by product from our coilover kits we designed.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!