Tremec TKO 600

A

Anonymous

Hi Turna

Hi,
I have the parts in stock and could email you pictures but I'm not familiar with this forum and pictures yet.
Please email me and I can send them to you.
Thanks,
Mike Forte

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
Mike, I appreciate you helping guys out on the forum, but I do not allow advertising by non-sponsored businesses. Here's a guideline that I ask you follow:

1) You may NOT post "I have such a such a part or such and such a serivce, it's on sale for $xx.xx, call me at 800-555-xxxx" or similar.

2) You may NOT post "Come see us at such and such a place, we'll take care of you."

3) You MAY put a simple link to your business and/or a phone number in your signature, provided it is limited to that and does not directly advertise goods or services.

Please respect the rules of the forum with regard to this, or we may be forced to restrict your access. I'd prefer not to do that, as there is a wealth of knowledge that many of you have to share, but in fairness to those that are paying to advertise here, I must insist that those of you who are abusing this stop. Feel free to PM me if you have questions/comments.

Respectfully,

beachbum29

Frequent Racer
Dec 20, 2004
Upstate, N.Y.
I do have a question for Mike Forte here, and hopefully not break any rules.. Since Kiesler stopped production of the adaptors to move the shifter location over close to the factory G body location, i've having a dilema. Mike's been in contact with me, but now that Meat Drapes posted the pic for me to see what his looked like. is there anyway you could post a pic of yours in comparison? I'm sure others might be interested in seeing that too? I only ask, because like Meat Drapes bu, mine is also a factory 4 speed car and I really hate the idea of totally cutting up my factory location, although even with the shifter location moved on his transmission, he still had to cut up a bit of the floor however not as much as it could be without the offset.

Thanks,
Mike

beachbum29

Frequent Racer
Dec 20, 2004
Upstate, N.Y.
i'm exactly 34 miles west of Albany..

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
Big block is finished. Ill pick it up tomorrow ( Sat ) and then begin the check for runout and start this install all over again.
Post photos within a week or so.

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
So it begins again.

Here we are. I bought the 454 back in June of '06. Bought a piece here and there and now I have a final product. I have spent between 4-5K...dont even know for sure.
If you have read this thread you will recall that I did not check the runout as Tremec demands. I got lucky. This time I did check it and as per the instructions total runout cannot exceed .005 . My runout was .005 on the nose... maybe .0005 under that. So I feel good installing everything and as soon as I can find a cam freeze plug for the rear of the block I should be good to go.

454%20090.jpg

454%20091.jpg

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
Bell and clutch are in. transmission can be installed Friday. I had to remove the shifter completely to have the clearance to slide the input shaft into the clutch. Ill take a pic.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!