clutch pedal

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
Does anyone no of somebody that makes clutch pedals for malibu's with a ls t-56? I have contacted John b and he can't do one till January. Thanks for the help

Garage Hound

Frequent Racer
Jun 22, 2005
Independence, MO
Hey David, are you going manual?

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
Yes I am six speed, but I am not sure on the clutch pedal setup.

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
Cant just run g-body pedals? Think I saw em on ebay before

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
john b, or john s, but I believe john b on montecarloss.com here is his homepage, he makes the ones to do the t56 swap into the g body, and everybody i've heard that gets em loves em.....

http://www.montecarloss.com/ls1montecarloss/

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
John b is in italy till January, so that's why i need other options

dyrt

Daily Driver
Jan 5, 2006
yardville, nj
if you need one now, your best bet is probably to find a set of originals somewhere(i heard of some people having problems with the aftermarket ones but someone might want to chime in on that) and weld a tab from a set of f-body pedals on. The f-body pedals, if i remember correctly, actually had the tab welded on from the factory, so a die grinder and some patience, a little bit of welding, etc, you should be golden. I would give you the dimensions for where the stud should be in relation to the top pivot but there is no way i can get that pedal out of the car to measure. Anyone have one handy that can give some measurements? Also, make sure you fab up a pedal stop for yourself and some pedal to firewall bracing no matter which route you take so you don't run into clutch master cylinder and firewall flex problems.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
John Bzdel outlines trying a stock pedal setup in his buildup of the Monte, and everything he had to do to make a pedal work.

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
How about Bernie, I'm sure he has a template laying around as well...he's sickspeedmonte over there, and here I believe...hth

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
I am gonna see if i can have a local guy just fabricate the f-body one to my pedal setup.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!