MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 29, 2008
LONG ISALND NEW YORK
THANKS FOR THE INFO VERY HELPFUL

PONTIACMAN3

Frequent Racer
Feb 14, 2007
Manville, NJ
interesting, is mounting coil over springs a common thing in the stock perches and then puttin an adjustable shock in the stock location????

racecar77

Pro Stocker
Aug 11, 2007
Crete,IL
PONTIACMAN3 said:
interesting, is mounting coil over springs a common thing in the stock perches and then puttin an adjustable shock in the stock location????

Some class rules require stock suspension mounting points. Lee

84MonteCarla

Weekend Racer
Nov 19, 2009
Cleveland, OH 44113
I'm also interested if anyone is running tailpipes with an ARB. Or is this counterproductive because wheelies would just crush your tails.

I'm currently working on the frame notch and haven't figured out a configuration that will let me run 3" OTA pypes with the ARB.

Pics would be greatly appreciated.

PONTIACMAN3

Frequent Racer
Feb 14, 2007
Manville, NJ
Hey guys Im having trouble fitting the trz bar with my coilover crossbar, any thoughts, the anti roll crossbar comes real close to the upper arms but it seems from the piks that alot are real close.....guess the control arms do not move up that much once the springs are set, any thoughts out there, thanks

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
If your car is set up properly, your control arms won't move up at all short of running over a bump, etc. During the run, they will drop slightly as the rear end lifts the frame and gives the back end its separation.

Drfade27

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2008
Hammond, Chicago
Is it good to take your links loose while street driving?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!