Maliburacing gallery (Post your car)

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
man down here in south texas they would not even let you put it on the track with out door handles

Malibu355

Pro Stocker
Feb 21, 2009
La Marque, Texas
yeah they would, all he needs are the holes cut in the lexan like he has with a door handle inside that can be accessed through the hole. i need to take you to the track more lol. same type of handle that TNT sells...

AkWhtBst

Weekend Racer
Oct 14, 2010
Anchorage, Ak
www.alaskadrags.com
SLICK78 said:
man down here in south texas they would not even let you put it on the track with out door handles

Even if you have handles that can be accessed through holes in the side windows? Mine are lexan and have a three inch hole towards the bottom front part of the window that you can reach the handle that was built to open the door.

Tim

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
Malibu355 said:
yeah they would, all he needs are the holes cut in the lexan like he has with a door handle inside that can be accessed through the hole. i need to take you to the track more lol. same type of handle that TNT sells...

that dint work for me @ baytown I told them I would leave the windows down and they still said no... and that was on a 4cyl s-10

Malibu355

Pro Stocker
Feb 21, 2009
La Marque, Texas
charles thats because they wont let you run with a window down. if you had lexan windows like the elcamino in the pics with a hole in it they should have let you go. but i am guessing you are talking about the mini truckin s10 so im sure it was glass.

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
yep it was glass

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!