Malibu Racing LIVES!

Pushrod

Frequent Racer
May 22, 2003
Joliet IL.
Woohoo!!! I've been trying to get back on this great forum for far to many years with no replies to my interest!

Thank you GP for takin on this forum!

NOT A TA

Frequent Racer
Nov 30, 2009
Delray Beach FL
Every now and then I know it's hard to tell, but I'm still alive & well!

Haven't been on the forum much in a few years but I've still got my Malibu. Been over 3 years since I last posted anything. New format looks good.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Oh my, I haven't been on in a bit... site's looking updated! ;) Glad to see some of you still around too :)

malibu795

Pro Stocker
Apr 17, 2005
spgfd ohio
Cool!

7d8ss

Amateur Racer
Jan 29, 2005
Lexington, Ohio
Haven't been here in quite some time.. I like the new look. Was using face book but it's so impersonal... I'll definitely be back..

GP403

Administrator
Aug 14, 2019
Rolla, MO
MalibuRacing.com
Well I'm (I think) finished mostly with "Phase I" ... moving the static/informational stuff at the root domain into something manageable and consistent. Just click the big banner on top to check it out. If you notice pages loading that don't have the right "style" and banner, please LMK so I can find them. Likewise visiting the old pages should redirect to the new ones. Well, most of them, I know there's several that aren't finished, and a bunch that are just floating not linked to from anything that I need to sort out.

I'm getting ready for "Phase II".... moving this away from phpBB and into XenForo... stay tuned.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!