re-introduction.

Oldsminator

Weekend Racer
Aug 6, 2006
Wroclaw Poland
Hey guys. Been around for some years now. But on the low... I used to live in Antwerp Belgium but I moved to Poland. I still have a Malibu. A 78 that I bought in the US a few years ago. It's a bench seat car. I bought a console, buckets, new light blue upholstery and bullit mirrors. Currently working a warehouse and some other projects. I plan to tackle this one after that. I have been told it has been sitting since the 80's. It looks like a low miles car, under the hood the engine still has the factory blue. Leftovers haha.

Attachments

• 20221113_154405 (1).jpg
    20221113_154405 (1).jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 30

t5montecarlo

MalibuRacing Junkie
Oct 21, 2007
Lederach, PA
garage-scene.com
That car looks so clean and beautiful. Was it a southwest coast car?

I used to work with colleagues in Beerse, Belgium up to 2017 when I retired. I visited a couple of times and stayed in Turnhout, but that was over 20 years ago.

Oldsminator

Weekend Racer
Aug 6, 2006
Wroclaw Poland
That car looks so clean and beautiful. Was it a southwest coast car?

I used to work with colleagues in Beerse, Belgium up to 2017 when I retired. I visited a couple of times and stayed in Turnhout, but that was over 20 years ago.
I have no idea where it started it's life but I bought it in WV. Beerse and Turnhout are not that far from where I used to live. Thanks for the reply.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts