What's everyone think of this Supercharger?

454RAT

Pro Stocker
Mar 19, 2004
Summerville, SC
ive seen people have good results from them. I think cherp22 could give more info. but I think a local guy had one on a 383. and it went 11.0's

I thought I remember seeing those edelbrock ones priced at 4,000 in summitt. thats too pricey IMO. you can find one used or another route cheaper if thats the case. plus one of those superchargers would run better IMO with a holley.

SS402

Weekend Racer
May 10, 2008
Lakeland, Florida
Hey Tony, i think you'd be very happy with that blower, perfect match for a crate motor, 500 Horse for $3k....heck yeah

Pro's: looks cool, sounds awesome, makes big power, very reliable and easy to maintain, doesn't require a degree in fluid dynamics and $5k in electronics to function properly..

Cons:police think it sounds cool too, causes people to become Green with Envy..

Tony_SS

MalibuRacing Junkie
Apr 21, 2004
Washington, MO
www.mac-ink.com
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=EDL-1554&N=700+115&autoview=sku

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=EDL-1552&N=700+115&autoview=sku

They are getting $3300 and that's with an 800cfm matched carb. Otherwise they're $2800 w/o the carb.... Not too bad really. Still saving up.....

388bu

Top Fueler
May 27, 2003
Huntley, il
www.shiftn6.com
Just throwing an idea out there...

You may want to make a decision AFTER you finish the LSX swap on the Bu. You may not want to drop a dime on GEN I stuff after that. At least, thats exactly how I feel now.

Tony_SS

MalibuRacing Junkie
Apr 21, 2004
Washington, MO
www.mac-ink.com
I hear ya Craig. But I've gone so far with the Monte setup... I'd have to sell off the crate, redo the fuel system, wiring etc etc. With the supercharger setup it'll still be very streetable and I can dream up some kinda cool shaker hood.. it'll be alot of fun for cruise-ins and some car shows here and there. Plus I can still make a good road trip with it.

With the Malibu I just have the 305 so there's no investment lost... I can start from scratch, plus it still has the factory heat/air setup that I can try and retain with an LSx swap.

Stangboy

Dragway Regular
Jan 27, 2004
Ky
Robert1320 said:
Tony,

You know I would walk you thru your entire Turbo build.
And you could keep the stock hood. No one needs to know
you have a turbo.

Define walk through?

Robert1320

Pro Stocker
Stangboy said:
Robert1320 said:
Tony,

You know I would walk you thru your entire Turbo build.
And you could keep the stock hood. No one needs to know
you have a turbo.

Define walk through?

Ask anyone who has spoken to us on the phone. The shop and myself aways ofer support for our
customers. We sell all over the world. We build Turbo and ProCharger motors as our living.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts