Any info on summit weld knock off's ??

malibulvr

Pro Stocker
Mar 22, 2008
Pensacola, Fl. 32526
I used regular chrome mag style lug nuts with a normal socket and the first one I put on the socket wedged into the hole and I didn't think I was ever gonna get it back out, actually nicked up the wheel a bit but finally got it back out. It realy ticked me off too that it was a brand new wheel, but oh well, live and learn. When I ordered the wheels, the guy from Summit Racing actually told me there was a note in the puter about the socket being tight in the lug nut hole, but I figured a regular 12-point socket instead of an impact socket would fit, but it didn't. Have to use a spark plug socket. Good luck with your's if you buy them, they are pretty nice wheels for the money!

blown 78

Dragway Regular
Dec 10, 2007
South Portland, Maine
i have some on my nova and there great. I used a spark plug socket for my lugs. i baught some weld center caps off ebay and everythinks that they are welds. And you cant go wrong with the price i have less in my 4 rims and 4 tires shipped, mounted and ballanced than it would have cost for just the rims from weld

A

Anonymous

Since we are on the subject .... Anyone have pics of them on there car ??

A

Anonymous

Thank you sir , Nice lookin bu !

I guess aside from the lugs they look exactly like prostars .

I wish the draglite's had 10 holes they just don't look right without em i think .

bowtie81

Mar 28, 2008
sarnia, ontario canada
SSJohnny said:
Thank you sir , Nice lookin bu !

I guess aside from the lugs they look exactly like prostars .

I wish the draglite's had 10 holes they just don't look right without em i think .
Thanks for the compliment buddy!
on mine i put the longer studs on the rear, the stock ones werent long enough.
the draglites would look better with 10 holes but for the money they'd still be an improvement on any car.

jitteryguy

Amateur Racer
Feb 8, 2009
Afganistan
SSJohnny said:
Since we are on the subject .... Anyone have pics of them on there car ??

Tony wagon ,

105_3620.jpg

A

Anonymous

I have a set of the centerline look alikes from summit. I love them. I have 15+4 fr &15+8 rear. there were $431.00 total. cool.gif

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts