Anyone got the October Carcraft...

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I'm thinking you may have been able to keep all your bellhousing/etc... You might just need a longer pilot bushing.
http://www.montecarloss.com/community/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=565489#Post565503

64malibu79

Amateur Racer
Aug 23, 2006
Brandywine, MD
what are you looking for, I have it on my desk. I didn't want to misplace it I also need it for reference. LMK and I get the info you need.

388bu

Top Fueler
May 27, 2003
Huntley, il
www.shiftn6.com
Doober said:
I'm thinking you may have been able to keep all your bellhousing/etc... You might just need a longer pilot bushing.
http://www.montecarloss.com/community/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=565489#Post565503

Yup, im starting to think I can make all my old stuff work. I am pretty sure I know what flywheel I need and I might need a special pilot bushing. I found out the pressure plate bolt pattern is the same too. Thanks for that link.

388bu

Top Fueler
May 27, 2003
Huntley, il
www.shiftn6.com
64malibu79 said:
what are you looking for, I have it on my desk. I didn't want to misplace it I also need it for reference. LMK and I get the info you need.
I am wondering if they mention anything about a special pilot bushing or if they mention what flywheel to use. They probably mention GM flywheel 12561680 im guessing.

Also if they talk about clutch requirements or hydraulic throwout bearing requirements. Part numbers would be cool if the list any. Thanks a lot bobby!

64malibu79

Amateur Racer
Aug 23, 2006
Brandywine, MD
388bu said:
64malibu79 said:
I am wondering if they mention anything about a special pilot bushing or if they mention what flywheel to use. They probably mention GM flywheel 12561680 im guessing.

Also if they talk about clutch requirements or hydraulic throwout bearing requirements. Part numbers would be cool if the list any. Thanks a lot bobby!

Ok, I'll take a look and see what they say.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts