Braided lines all the way?

TRENCHER

Frequent Racer
use a corvette master and proportioning valve, use steel hard lines except from frame to front calipers and rear frame to housing. use steel braid for flexible spots. depending what state you are in, it might not pass inpection for street use, aeroquip does not recommend them for use for the whole system anyway

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Question #1- as previously stated, braided lines are for flex only. Use tubing on the frame.

Question #2- get a disc/disc combo valve from Master Power Brakes. It's a bolt-in. You have NO safety shut-off in case of a leak without one. You shouldn't run an adjustable proportioning valve without a combo valve. It has no metering function and tends to lock the rear tires. Adjustable valves are for fine tuning, they do not replace combo valves or metering valves except on full race dual master systems.

Question #3- I used Vette 1 1/8" disc/disc master as per Master Power Brakes.

Tommy

79wagonator

Dragway Regular
Jan 3, 2006
Long Island, NY
www.cardomain.com
I just got the 7 pc prebent SS hardline set from http://www.inlinetube.com/ nice product and fast shipping.

A

Anonymous

How much did the 7 pc setup cost? I looked on their website but did not see the malibu application. Was that a special order?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts