Brown wheel with Tan interior? Went With A Tan Z28 Wheel...

Brown_Gbody

Top Fueler
Feb 17, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Re: Brown wheel with Tan interior? Went With A Tan Z28 Wheel

TURNA said:
Alot of times parts are missing or broken.

Sometimes the setup looses its springiness

Understood.... I think I'll look for the kit now..

Ribbedroof

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2004
Rural Oklahoma

The wire uses a longer version of the black sleeve. I use a small pocket screwdriver to push the retainer down, rotate counterclockwise a little, and the wire/sleeve pull out. Drop in the spring, insert the contact into the sleeve, and push in/turn to the right.

Love the rope Z wheel, use them in my stuff. Wasn't easy finding a dark brown one for my Bonneville.

Brown_Gbody

Top Fueler
Feb 17, 2010
Milwaukee, WI

Ribbedroof said:
The wire uses a longer version of the black sleeve. I use a small pocket screwdriver to push the retainer down, rotate counterclockwise a little, and the wire/sleeve pull out. Drop in the spring, insert the contact into the sleeve, and push in/turn to the right.

Love the rope Z wheel, use them in my stuff. Wasn't easy finding a dark brown one for my Bonneville.

Nice... I've been busy with other projects, so the Malibu has taken a back seat for now... Seems like I'll never get it to where I can just get in and drive it.....

Brown_Gbody

Top Fueler
Feb 17, 2010
Milwaukee, WI

Hey, thanks for the kudos.... The wheel is officially installed now, with the horn button and all.... Took me a few trips around the block, until I had it in the correct position to keep it centered....

Feels good to hold on to....

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts