corvette wheels?

A

Anonymous

anyone know anything about putting corvette c4 wheels on a bu??? the solid looking ones with the outer ring of sawtooth cuttouts. fronts are 17x8.5 and rears are 17x9.5. whats the backspacing on these???

A

Anonymous

somebody, anybody, goin once goin twice... aww f$%k it. i'm buyin em... found nice billet bolt on wheel adapters to make up for the backspacing... hope it don't look like sh*t...

79wagonator

Dragway Regular
Jan 3, 2006
Long Island, NY
www.cardomain.com
One of the Canadian dudes on here has them on his Bu.
Dont remember who but they looked Cool! 8)

Canadian-T-Bone

Dragway Regular
May 25, 2003
Abbotsford,B.C.
Oh you mean these :

915a9cdb.jpg

taillights003.jpg

You will need 2.5 inch spacers that you can buy from ebay . I'm running 245/40/17 on the front & 275/40/17 on the rear . no frame notch & I'm lowered 2" front & rear .

A

Anonymous

ooooooooohhh sh*t!!! you just made me very happy! finally, i heard of someone doin it, but never seen it... you runnin the 2.5inch adapters front and rear? also are your runnin the 9.5 wide in the rear i'm assumin given the tire size correct??? BTW, looks tight, i wanted to get a set powdercoated black for mine... thanks a sh!tload!!!

Canadian-T-Bone

Dragway Regular
May 25, 2003
Abbotsford,B.C.
3" spacers seem to work o.k. but would go with 2.75" spacers if I had to do it again . I'm running 245/40/17 up front & 275/40/17 out back . they are the complete set of Vette wheels so the fronts are 8.5 & the rears are 9.5 . Hope that helps you out . 8) For anyother questions or if you want more pics , email me at [email protected] .

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts