f body brake booster in g body?

AllMtR85SS

Weekend Racer
May 16, 2007
Rocky Hill, CT
www.candlracing.com
im laid off from work so ive been really bored. i have an 85 monte ss with a big block. i also have a brake booster from an 82-92 f body. lying around and in my car i have the huge stock booster which is 11 1/2" diameter as a pose to an 8 1/2" in the f body. i attempted to put the f body booster in my car but came to realize a different bolt pattern. i would like to put a smaller booster in my car can someone tell me what else would fit? el camino malibu etc... i would not only like to put a smaller booster in for looks and clearance but im just pissed that i went through the trouble of taking it out already even though i just used a swivel with a HUGE extention which i recommend if anyone has to take out their booster any time soon...

AllMtR85SS

Weekend Racer
May 16, 2007
Rocky Hill, CT
www.candlracing.com
yea man im absolutely interested but like i said im laid off so it might be a week or so. i dont know if this is something youre trying to get rid of right away but if you arent in a rush and can hang out to it for a bit just gimme a price and shipping to 06067 (hartford ct area) and ill see what i can do.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts