Hoosier vs Mickey Thompson

A

Anonymous

I am trying to decide on what type of rear tires to buy. I've got it narrowed down to the M/T ET streets and the Hoosier Quick time pro. Any suggestions? Framerails are not notched as of yet. The fenderwell lips are rolled on cut. Not sure what size to go with either.

A

Anonymous

BTW,

Anyone have any luck with the new M/T ET street radials? What is the max radial size I can fit?

4doorbu

Pro Stocker
May 21, 2003
south jersey
i'd get the et radials. the et streets are ok at the track, but any water on the road, and they are worthless! don't know about the radials on the street, but they do have deeper grooves the the et streets.

i'm switching from mt slicks, to mt radials full time. wolfe has been 7.40's on the 325 radials. you would prolly fit a 275/60 radial, def. a 275/50 tho.

A

Anonymous

I've heard a few other people locally mention that they are running the M/T radials over the M/T ET streets, supposedly they hook better. When I called M/T inquiring about the new 17" drag radial, they said people were haveing awesome luck with them. There was a local kid from Phoenix that was on Pinks running in the 10's on spray on radials! Pretty damn impressive. What type of tiire pressure have you guys found to work the best with the Radials?

4doorbu,

great thing about Az is hardly any rain and in the summer it's so hot that any water on the gound dries almost instantly.

A

Anonymous

Ordered up some M/T radials, 275/60R15's today. Hopefully should be here on Monday in time to run next Wednesday. What type of pressure should I start with for the track?

fourdeuces67

Amateur Racer
Nov 9, 2005
Houston
www.geocities.com
You won't be disappointed. I run mine at 15.5 psi

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts