Iceman crossmember

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
I was wondering if anyone has a picture of a iceman crossmember install? I am putting a ls1 t-56 in mine and it seems the trany hangs a bit Low. I just want to make sure the bolts to the bottom of the frame not the top.
Thanks

Justahbu

Pro Stocker
May 24, 2007
Reno, NV
mines bolted on top like the stock one was

100_1588.jpg

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
Justahbu said:

100_1588.jpg
Thanks for the pic. I am having a problem with my ls1 t-56 setup on the crossmember.I put the passenger side on top and the drivers side on bottom because i have to use the frame ext. I just wanted to se how others did theirs.

Toecutter

Dragway Regular
80bu said:
Justahbu said:

100_1588.jpg
Thanks for the pic. I am having a problem with my ls1 t-56 setup on the crossmember.I put the passenger side on top and the drivers side on bottom because i have to use the frame ext. I just wanted to se how others did theirs.

Hate to bring up an old thread, but I am having the same issue. Except I am running a TH400. I can get the crossmember on top of the frame on the passengers side, but there is not way I can set it on top with the extension on the drivers side. If I do the crossmember comes in contact with the floorboard. #-o

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Sounds like shot body mounts allowing the body to sit too close to the frame...Pretty sure others have had this issue and thats what it ended up being..

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
Toecutter said:
80bu said:
Justahbu said:

100_1588.jpg

Hate to bring up an old thread, but I am having the same issue. Except I am running a TH400. I can get the crossmember on top of the frame on the passengers side, but there is not way I can set it on top with the extension on the drivers side. If I do the crossmember comes in contact with the floorboard. #-o
Mine bolted on top on the passenger side and on the bottom on the drivers side.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts