Maliburacing gallery (Post your car)

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
the rear wheels loose them,

A

Anonymous

Thanks Darren Thats my 89 Gmc Shortbed. Ive owned it for 14 years now Its been lowered 2/4 with Bell Tech spindles & shackle & hangers 15x8 progressive wheels on the front 15x10 on the rear. Thats going to be my tow truck when I can afford a trailer to take the Malibu to the track. I kinda play with fire driving the Bu to the track, run the sh*t out of it and hopefully able to drive it home.

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
I made a pact with myself to never trailer mine. I did break the rear once and had to go get my trailer, but I still don't trailer it. If I can't drive it to and from, I'd rather sell it. :lol:

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
TOMS78BU said:
I made a pact with myself to never trailer mine. I did break the rear once and had to go get my trailer, but I still don't trailer it. If I can't drive it to and from, I'd rather sell it. :lol:

I said the same thing and bought a trailer for dubble duty(work and race car) and now I tow all the time .

chuckz malibu

Daily Driver
Apr 9, 2008
Houston, Tx
Here's a pic of my BU.
406ci 280 cam victor jr 650 holley
3.73 gears 7.5
New upgrades soon

malibu.jpg

80malibu80

Amateur Racer
Oct 17, 2007
Calgary ,Alberta,Canada
Well i finaly got the hood , front header panel and rear bumper fillers painted and put on . I think it turned out well considering the car was painted 11 years ago...... I will post some better pics when i can get the car out of my ally without going in mud.

IMGP2354.jpg

IMGP2362.jpg

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
eldabo said:
TOMS78BU said:

I said the same thing and bought a trailer for dubble duty(work and race car) and now I tow all the time .

I still have my trailer, but after having a track only car (my Nova), I decided it is more fun to drive them. My Malibu has been on the trailer 3 times. Once when I bought it as a roller, once when I took it to my buddy Kevin's to swap the burnt up trans for my fresh one, and once when the rear broke at the track. My cousin was giving me the old "I told you so" but I don't care. It is a street car, not a race car. I will take my chances. I really enjoy driving it.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts