Maliburacing gallery (Post your car)

kuruption109

Dragway Regular
Sep 14, 2009
highland, ca
TOMS78BU said:
I like that topless Malibu, it's different for sure. I want one with T tops!
i was just thinking of that ive never seen a malibu wit ttops.. i think it would look nice

Alexander

Frequent Racer
Oct 23, 2009
Iceland/Norway
What I definatly do not like about the topless Malibu is that the pins holding the leather(or whatever it is) look like they have just been put on in no order, didn't you measure it at all? :S

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn
Me and my junk at Bristol Thursday. Look closely and you can see my Malibu Racing.com sticker! \:D/
MalibuBristol.jpg

Maliboo-Det

Frequent Racer
Sep 28, 2009
Det, MI
As far as the topless, I kinda dig it for being different.. Mayde a bigger cowl, and painted black/black.. But I like my cars fast, and you can only do so much with that now.. Seeing you could kill yourself, other than that nice ride.... I'll take it over other drop tops!!! BECAUSE IT'S A MALIBU!!!!

toplessbu

Daily Driver
May 13, 2010
you see there is not top! The roof was cut off! Trust me there are plans to put in a half cage in the back to make it a little safe. I bet it caught your eye though. i say GO TOPLESS AND t*ts OUT hahaha. I wanted something different and thats what i have now

toplessbu

Daily Driver
May 13, 2010
I get alot of double takes with it cuz no one has one like it. oh and as far as the snaps that hold the cover down... i had to go with what the leather shop made me they measure a litle different on the back compared to the sides but there are a few that im not 100 percent pleased with

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts