Maliburacing gallery (Post your car)

nowukno

Dragway Regular
Sep 26, 2004
s.california
I checked,and he,s not selling them anymore,or he doesnt have them listed. When I bought mines he only had 3 left.But this is the one i have on the 79 http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SLE-10005/

nowukno

Dragway Regular
Sep 26, 2004
s.california
Doober said:
That looks like a Mustang scoop to me, but I'm not positive.

This is a '69 390 scoop.
mump_0710_02_z+1969_ford_mustang_390GT+390gt_hood_scoop.jpg

mump_0710_13_z+1969_ford_mustang_390GT+side_view_motion.jpg

I wouldn't mind a Saleen 302 scoop from the newer cars though.
0705_mmfp_11_z+2007_mustang_saleen+hood_scoop.jpg

Its a SLP scoop Doob.

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
cool I just burned out on the cowl hoods and this is nicely different

nowukno

Dragway Regular
Sep 26, 2004
s.california
yeah,that was my thinking also guys,I have a cowl hood on my Camino and wanted something different on my 2 door.

kuruption109

Dragway Regular
Sep 14, 2009
highland, ca
have u guys ever thought about a scopp from a WRX.. ive been thinkin bout it

cttandy

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Tn
Doober said:
I'd like to put something on the hood of my truck... everybody has cowl hoods and i don't want to look like every other Joe Schmo with a cowl hood on an otherwise stock truck.

I thought about doing an HD style hood for my suburban, but I really don't think it would come out looking as good as the newer trucks with that raised center.

I would almost rather graft in some IROC style hood vents on my burb. Just put them flat on the hood just like they were on the IROC. I have seen guys do it on a raised panel or a cowl, but never just on the flat hood.

nowukno

Dragway Regular
Sep 26, 2004
s.california
cttandy said:
Doober said:
I'd like to put something on the hood of my truck... everybody has cowl hoods and i don't want to look like every other Joe Schmo with a cowl hood on an otherwise stock truck.

I thought about doing an HD style hood for my suburban, but I really don't think it would come out looking as good as the newer trucks with that raised center.

I would almost rather graft in some IROC style hood vents on my burb. Just put them flat on the hood just like they were on the IROC. I have seen guys do it on a raised panel or a cowl, but never just on the flat hood.

Thats originally what I wanted to do,I think that will look real good.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts