My favorite AR-15

DonM

Dragway Regular
May 29, 2003
Twin Cities, Minnesota
I have two AR-15s, a Ruger Mini-30 (7.62x39mm) and a Glock .40. My two AR's are both Bushmaster. Love the quality of them and they never fail me. The one is a 20" heavy barrel target model. This one is my favorite. My home defense system. It is a Bushmaster M4, Hogue vertical pistol grip, Surefire picatinny rail with a Surefire fore-end light, Tango Down vertical fore-end grip with pressure sensitive pad for the light. My favorite part of the rifle is the EoTech optic. These things are unreal. I have only shot it so far at an indoor 50 yard range but you put the dot on and thats where the bullet hits. I had a quarter inch 30 round shot group at approx 40 yards with this rifle. That is about as good as you need considering the intentions of this rifle. With a EoTech magnifier in front of it I am sure it would be just as at home out on the hunting trail. Unreal. My best purchase on the rifle thus far. It amazes me how many AR-s are out there. I go to the range and that is all I see. God bless the USA.

DSC04184.jpg

DSC04177.jpg

DSC04178.jpg

DSC04181.jpg

DonM

DonM

Dragway Regular
May 29, 2003
Twin Cities, Minnesota
80superbu said:
What EoTech is that?
It is a Model 512. It has a slightly longer body because it takes your standared AA batteries. They do make a shorter design that take the lithium style. Battery life is pretty good on these things anyways.

DonM

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!