So do i have to introduce myself as a newbie???

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
Welcome back stranger. It's been quite a few years. I remember you telling me a few years back that you were considering buying it back. I think it was meant to be that you would get ole' 1badbu back in your possession . It's hard to believe it had gone thru six owners since...
I like some of your new updates. Like the wheels and header panel. I have a picture or two of our cars together when we met up a dozen years ago to go to Zephyr Hills..
It's good to see that you're back again. and haven't lost your enthusiasm,.
My car had gone thru a transformation over the years as well. Keep us updated on your progress. 😎
It's been awhile for sure....was it Chris?

Last edited:

1BADBU2.0

Daily Driver
Apr 2, 2021
Tampa-ish
Welcome back stranger. It's been quite a few years. I remember you telling me a few years back that you were considering buying it back. I think it was meant to be that you would get ole' 1badbu back in your possession . It's hard to believe it had gone thru six owners since...
I like some of your new updates. Like the wheels and header panel. I have a picture or two of our cars together when we met up a dozen years ago to go to Zephyr Hills..
It's good to see that you're back again. and haven't lost your enthusiasm,.
My car had gone thru a transformation over the years as well. Keep us updated on your progress. 😎
It's been awhile for sure....was it Chris?
Kris, but close enough, lol. Yeah I remember back then I think it was somewhere between 04-06. We should try and organize a Malibu meet here in Florida

Reactions: Longroof79

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
Kris, but close enough, lol. Yeah I remember back then I think it was somewhere between 04-06. We should try and organize a Malibu meet here in Florida
Sorry Kris..,,I was close, though. That's a good idea. But remember when we tried to organize a meet, we were the only ones that showed up. At least two of us were dedicated.

1BADBU2.0

Daily Driver
Apr 2, 2021
Tampa-ish
There I go again slipped back into my normal ways,,, so easy to do these days...
Anyways,,,, since my last post which was in the beginning of May I believe I have been getting my hands dirty with a couple other projects... 1BADBU has been pushed to the side so to speak. But it’s ok because she is a driver the way it sits and doesn’t require a while lot of attention. With that being said I’m going to start a new thread with my latest project... a 78 Malibu... this one will be BADBU2
A85938E5-1FFD-4C7D-9380-98CCF262ED4B.jpeg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!