Steel Concepts

wiseman79

Top Fueler
Dec 18, 2004
Central Virginia
www.performancetech.net
Just finished the Steel Concepts MC, was a pretty easy install and am thrilled with the looks. I still have to bleed the system so don't know how it performs yet.
MC.jpg

EngineComp.jpg

While I was at it, I added stainless hoses. I used the fuel hose to prevent it rubbing the frame.
Caliper.jpg

A

Anonymous

I installed mine a little while back. Wasn't too happy with it. It has way too little pedal travel and stops like sh*t.

A

Anonymous

Haven't had time to call him. Not talking trash, just telling my experience. I followed the instructions, bought the additional parts that I had to buy, and the brakes suck. The whole system is new and it worked fine before I switched the MC.

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Mine stopped well and can hold during a burnout, but the pedal was very hard/maybe 2 inches of travel. I'm wondering how it would be without the residual valve in line? Mine is the disc/drum setup.

A

Anonymous

I orriginally had no residual valve. I added it because the instructions said to and it didn't get any better. I can hold the car during a burnout but when coming to a stop it feels like sh*t. Which port do you guys for the front brakes? Someone recomended that I switch the way I had them and it didn't really change at all.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts