torq thrust II's vs. cragar rims

A

Anonymous

ok, I am a simple person, so ca someone tell me the difference between torq thrust II rims and cragar rims?

Looking at 17" versions of both.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

What do you mean Differences?

I don't know anything about new Cragars, i know the old ones are chromed steel, so they are prone to rusting, especially if they aren't taken care of. The Cragar website says the 17s are a chrome "composite" wheel..

I do, however, know a bit about TT2s. But i still don't know what you're asking..

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
The difference between the Cragars are they are chrome, have a steel rim and alloy( or composite) centers (or spokes). That's of course we're talking about Cragar SS's.
Where as the TT II's are an entirely alloy wheel. Either chromed, polished, cast finish spokes and satin finish rims.
Jack :|

A

Anonymous

Longroof79 said:
The difference between the Cragars are they are chrome, have a steel rim and alloy( or composite) centers (or spokes). That's of course we're talking about Cragar SS's.
Where as the TT II's are an entirely alloy wheel. Either chromed, polished, cast finish spokes and satin finish rims.
Jack :|

I still don't know about Cragars, but you did seem to know about them.

But TT2s, are available in Chrome center with polished hoop (we don't offer a fully chrome TT2, C405s), fully polished( 405 if custom built, or 505 if we stock them), or Grey center with Polished hoop ( CL205s )

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts