Turbo headers for a sbc

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
some time in the near future I will do the same . Thats cool as hell you made that. good luck .

blue t

Amateur Racer
Dec 14, 2008
birmingham alabama
Robert1230 on here sales a weld up kit. The headers used on the olds are ebay headers but you have to cut one tube to clear the steering. I did efi on my car for less than $1500 cant be much more than a carb set up.
Eldabo where in Alabama are you from I live in Alabaster and may be able to help you out when you get ready to get started.

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
Im in Mobile on the coast. Thanks for the offer Ill sure look you up when Im ready.

basketcase

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 9, 2003
Stockton, CA
www.jackstandracing.com
blue t said:
Robert1230 on here sales a weld up kit. The headers used on the olds are ebay headers but you have to cut one tube to clear the steering. I did efi on my car for less than $1500 cant be much more than a carb set up.
Eldabo where in Alabama are you from I live in Alabaster and may be able to help you out when you get ready to get started.

Robert1320 was charged with embezzling over $600k from his employer. I'd find someone else to do business with!

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
Glad to know that .I just had some stuff stolen from me last night .The last thing I need is to have that guy steal from me.
Thanks for the info
David

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts