What's your ccw firearm

malibujason79

Dragway Regular
Oct 1, 2004
sw ohio
www.cardomain.com
Just as the title says, what do you carry as your ccw firearm? I carry a SR9C and love it, but in the summer time with lighter clothes not so much. Would like to stay with a 9mm and have been looking at the LC9 but heard bad reviews about the trigger pull. Any input on the LC9 or other similar sized firearm.

Thanks

boostinmalibu

Dragway Regular
Sep 13, 2005
joplin missouri
i carry a ruger sr40c everyday, im looking to buy a commander size 1911 for a secondary ccw gun

kevind

Dragway Regular
Jan 7, 2009
Whitley City KY
Glock 36 or a Glock 21

ZZ383

Daily Driver
Jul 13, 2013
Lenoir City TN.
On the job, a Glock 35 with some hot rod parts. Off duty, a Seecamp in an Aker wallet holster.

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn

78_buwag

Amateur Racer
Sep 26, 2012
Columbia, MO
S&w sd40ve with hollow points

SSmonte408

Amateur Racer
Jun 19, 2007
otisville, Michigan
I also carry a sr9c, and have the same issue with the warmer months. My wife has a lc9 and likes it, I however don't like it. Just too small for my hands. The trigger is a bit different, but not bad. I have been looking for a new carry gun and have looked at everything out there. I was looking pretty hard at a bodyguard 380, but decided on a m&p shield 9mm to split carry duty with the sr9c. It is single stack and a half inch shorter barrel, shoots awesome and conceals much easier. I highly recommend it.

boostinmalibu

Dragway Regular
Sep 13, 2005
joplin missouri
SSmonte408 said:
I also carry a sr9c, and have the same issue with the warmer months. My wife has a lc9 and likes it, I however don't like it. Just too small for my hands. The trigger is a bit different, but not bad. I have been looking for a new carry gun and have looked at everything out there. I was looking pretty hard at a bodyguard 380, but decided on a m&p shield 9mm to split carry duty with the sr9c. It is single stack and a half inch shorter barrel, shoots awesome and conceals much easier. I highly recommend it.

ive had my eye on the shield in .40 s&w, just cant seem to turn loose of the money just yet, i really like how they look and feel though

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!