San Antonio
received_2812731425650139.jpeg
so over the weekend the k member is in and motor plates and mid plates

Reactions: r_d_3 and melloelky

malibu81

Daily Driver
Jan 15, 2004
Colorado Springs, CO
apologies for the hijack, malibu81 is there a reason your go to says water over meth injection? Did he tell you specifics of where to inject it, under what conditions and size of jet etc etc?
From what I have read the meth is to cool the intake charge which is not needed for nitrous. The water is to cool the combustion chamber to prevent detonation. I've seen both fogger type and plate type systems, I think plate type would be the one I go with. My guy has a system that comes with a water tank, regulator, plate and lines. It uses the nitrous to create the pressure in the tank.

I have read that some people swear by it and some people don't. I think its like anything else, you have to see if it works for you.

I don't know any specifics because I'm not that far yet. Feel free to call the guy I use. Jeff Prock - Prock Performance 704-660-5060. He's know a ton about nitrous and could help you out.

Reactions: shoedoos

CosmoZL1

Daily Driver
May 29, 2018
San Antonio
Yes sir thank you. I had actually boxed the frame with some kinda heavy plate. If your interested Call LJ Race Cars and I'm sure he could hook you up. Pretty sure he has the templates from my car to put some together. I can either give ya the number or go to FB and look him up. If you ever have a chassis question let me know. I'm happy to help others make their Gbody come true

Reactions: r_d_3

r_d_3

Amateur Racer
Feb 25, 2020
New Jersey
Yes sir thank you. I had actually boxed the frame with some kinda heavy plate. If your interested Call LJ Race Cars and I'm sure he could hook you up. Pretty sure he has the templates from my car to put some together. I can either give ya the number or go to FB and look him up. If you ever have a chassis question let me know. I'm happy to help others make their Gbody come true
Awesome. I'll have to check them out thanks!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!