Air/Drag bags or Anti roll bar ?

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have any pics of the BMR arb front mounting points? This looks like a good set up for my car but I have 3.5 exhaust and want to make sure that there would be no interference. Does anyone one have any real world experience with this bar?

Thanks
Bryon

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
83 Cutlass said:
Does anyone have any pics of the BMR arb front mounting points? This looks like a good set up for my car but I have 3.5 exhaust and want to make sure that there would be no interference. Does anyone one have any real world experience with this bar?

Thanks
Bryon

Slimbo5 runs an HRparts n stuff bar on his, same basic design. He likes it alot, and it took all the twist out of his launch and improved his 60ft times. He is running full 3 inch exhaust, over the axle and exiting in the stock location. I don't know if a 3.5 inch exhaust would interfere, but I don't really think so.

A

Anonymous

Ok thanks for the info. Is there a web site for HRparts & stuff? I'm hoping one of these are going to improve my traction as well as my 60' times and was hoping someone could tell me their experiences.

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
You're right, it is a Spohn. LOL. They are all the same basic design though, running under the axle like a stock sway bar. Thanks for the correction, my memory fails me sometimes. Too many beers when I was in my twenties I guess. #-o

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts