Autofab Race Cars?

UMI Performance

Amateur Racer
Oct 5, 2005
Bigler, Pa
www.umiperformance.com
Hello,

Cutlassracer has some great points. Thank you!

Are you planning on running a rear sway bar that attaches to the control arms? If not then please consider our double adjustable control arms with no sway bar holes. Right now with our current sale they are priced at $177 a set. The F-Body and G-Body use the exact same control arm with the exception that the G-Body has sway bar holes. So these are advertised as F-Body but will fit all 78-88 G-Body cars.

http://www.umiperformance.com/2017

If you have any questions please ask. Thank you,
Ryan

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
Justin, you're a good friend of mine and I live with your cousin. All you have to do is ask what kind of deal I can give you on control arms. If someone has a cheaper product than me, it never hurts to ask if I can give you a deal and give you a better product for closer to the same price. I could have saved you some money on your body mounts, too.

pdqwagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2009
Grove City Ohio
5-door said:
Justin, you're a good friend of mine and I live with your cousin. All you have to do is ask what kind of deal I can give you on control arms. If someone has a cheaper product than me, it never hurts to ask if I can give you a deal and give you a better product for closer to the same price. I could have saved you some money on your body mounts, too.

Will you give any discounts to members of Maliburacing.com. I am looking to get some ASAP.
Thanks, Shon.

justin.peterson5

Amateur Racer
Big thanks to the doors of 5 (5door). He hooked me up with some parts yesterday. And yes I got some control arms.

1267837437.jpg

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
pdqwagon said:
5-door said:

Will you give any discounts to members of Maliburacing.com. I am looking to get some ASAP.
Thanks, Shon.
PM sent.

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
justin.peterson5 said:
Big thanks to the doors of 5 (5door). He hooked me up with some parts yesterday. And yes I got some control arms.

1267837437.jpg
Thanks Justin! I'll deliver them tonight, if you're home and awake when I leave work.

justin.peterson5

Amateur Racer
You can't ask for any better service then that. Hand delivered by the builder. WIN

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
justin.peterson5 said:
You can't ask for any better service then that. Hand delivered by the builder. WIN
all is well that ends well :D

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
malibujames said:
all i want to know is if 5door can build my malibu just like his wagon? that thing is crazy!!!
If your checkbook is heavy, there shouldn't be a problem. LoL!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts