bbc g-body headers

Twister79

Amateur Racer
Dec 10, 2005
Orangeburg, SC
i need a set of bbc headers for my 85 cutlass but do not have 400+ to spend on headers, what i want to know is there headers for other cars that can work in my cutlass like headers for an nova, camaro, chevele and ect if so what car and year

Sikmalibu

Dragway Regular
Apr 2, 2008
Central NJ
Watch craigslist and ebay. And the a body chevelle headers will work with solid motor mounts and some trimming of the lower control arm mount.

Malibu Monte

Frequent Racer
Sikmalibu said:
Watch craigslist and ebay. And the a body chevelle headers will work with solid motor mounts and some trimming of the lower control arm mount.
But won't work with stock style motor mounts?

Twister79

Amateur Racer
Dec 10, 2005
Orangeburg, SC
thanks guys

Twister79

Amateur Racer
Dec 10, 2005
Orangeburg, SC
Sikmalibu said:

do you have pic useing these headers

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Hooker 2455 http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HOK-2455HKR/

I have been told many times these will fit.

A-body '68-72 Chevelle big block headers did not fit, or at least the three different sets I have do not.

I bought a set of these but have not personally tried them out.

carl f

Daily Driver
Apr 11, 2010
bethpage long island, n.y.
hooker #2455 will def. fit. i learned this from a fellow member. min. grindind of the flange needed if you use arp haed bolts. i used solid mounts & had no problems otherwise. carl

hartandsoulcustoms

Amateur Racer
Nov 14, 2010
russillville tn
hooker #2455 will fit for shure with solid mounts do u use top and bottom solid mounts plz let me know that the only thing from me putting my bbc in my 78 malibu if thay will work ill order me a set this week with the mounts i need pm and let me know thanks for any help
[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Farmboy

Weekend Racer
Jan 19, 2011
Borger,Tx.
Hooker 2241s fo so!!!!! :rockon:

001-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

The only issue I had was on the after matket oil pan dip stick outlet, wasn't hard to overcome!!!!! :roll:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts