Bolt on suspention??

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
What is everyone using for bolt ons. I am running a class where i cant notch the frame or cut the body any. Running a 275/60/15 BFG Street radial. What can i bolt on to make it hook up?

Brown_Gbody

Top Fueler
Feb 17, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Try doing a search for this question. There's a bunch of threads on the subject that have been posted already. All I've done to the rear suspension is replaced the upper and lower control arms with C3Fab control arms. The stock arms are kinda flimsy... I Also have lowering springs on the car and Bilstien shocks. Again, there are plenty of guys on here that have posted what they have done and what works/doesn't work with stock rear frame/ fender wells...

Search.....Search.....Search......

Bad Medicine Racing

Frequent Racer
Jan 8, 2010
Grove Oak, AL
You are trying to get it to hook on a "hard" street tire? First thing, you need around 200lbs in the trunk as close to the rear bumper as possible, and get some adjustable uppers and put some pinion angle in it.

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
Im planning on having a 15 gal cell in the trunk and 2 batteries. I may try to sneek a 20lb nos bottle in the spare tire holder thing and put a flat sheet of metal over it w/ a hing so i can get to it. So i guess 15 gal of gas has to be at least 50- 80 lbs two batteries must be what 40-50 lbs and then the bottle oh and a fuel pump but thats only 2 lbs. should i try moving the seats back i dont see where it wont help.

who did you get your adjustable uppers from?

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
check out the sponsors at the top of the page,thats what they are there for

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
bigbadbu said:
I have looked at all the links at the top. I was asking Bad Medicine Racing who's stuff he was using.

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
flatblack79 said:
bigbadbu said:
I have looked at all the links at the top. I was asking Bad Medicine Racing who's stuff he was using.

now i just feel like a da i could have just looked at his signature. my bad guys

Bad Medicine Racing

Frequent Racer
Jan 8, 2010
Grove Oak, AL
I was actually meaning 200 lbs in addition to the normal stuff. We like to use Sackrete or bundles of shingles lol.

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
how about pesky neighbors and crazy aunts :lol:

Bad Medicine Racing

Frequent Racer
Jan 8, 2010
Grove Oak, AL
flatblack79 said:
how about pesky neighbors and crazy aunts :lol:
If you have the chloroform, they can have the time...

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts