control arm brace

BillJ

Weekend Racer
Sep 8, 2003
Chicago suburbs, IL
i am looking for the measurments for the rear lower control arm frount mount brace i seen it on here before and i cant find it . the one that welds to the mount and the frame. it was a drawing with the measurment on it. thank for the help.

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
Jr Mint said:
Are there any other bracket templates floating around so us DIY guys can save a few$?
I don't have any other old templates laying around.

Keep in mind, TNT also sells our lower braces 'unwelded' to save the DIY people some money. $35 cheaper to buy the unwelded braces.

180200.jpg

3xBrowncutty

Amateur Racer
Jun 21, 2009
Erie, Pa
So if I just print this off, will it be the right size to make an outline on the metal? Just wondering because there are no angle measurments.

Also, what thickness metal are you guys using? And how much of a "spacer" is used between the 2 plates on each side... Like the bottom pieces in this pic.
180200.jpg

mean78malibu

Dragway Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA and Philly Area
I would just buy the pieces from TNT Race Shop (5 door) and be done with it. I even have a plasma cutter, but those plates are beautiful and I can make more money at work in the time it would take to cut them out :lol: Come home, grab a beer, get them out of the mail, and tack them in.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts