control arm brace

78 LS1 TT

Weekend Racer
Oct 2, 2007
Carrollton, OH
Got my TNT braces in the mail Friday and put them on 15 minutes ago. Beautiful pieces. No way I could duplicate them. Well worth the money!

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
78 LS1 TT said:
Got my TNT braces in the mail Friday and put them on 15 minutes ago. Beautiful pieces. No way I could duplicate them. Well worth the money!
:D

cdeezy2003

Amateur Racer
Jul 15, 2007
xenia, ohio
i bought some like them but mine came all flat pieces of metal, not bent like in the pic. the bent version would be alot easier to weld than the ones i have.

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
cdeezy2003 said:
i bought some like them but mine came all flat pieces of metal, not bent like in the pic. the bent version would be alot easier to weld than the ones i have.
Yeah, we just changed it about a week ago. The bent piece used to be all individual pieces.

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
cdeezy2003 said:
i kinda wish ida waited, but oh well ill make it happen.
PM me your address and I'll send you out a set of the new style ones.

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
cdeezy2003 said:
i kinda wish ida waited, but oh well ill make it happen.
Thanks for the PM. The new updated ones are on the way.....free of charge.

cdeezy2003

Amateur Racer
Jul 15, 2007
xenia, ohio
thats squared away right there! +1 for TNT! im gonna go see what else you sell now and see if i can use any of it. customer service will draw me in just as fast as a good product.

racecar77

Pro Stocker
Aug 11, 2007
Crete,IL
cdeezy2003 said:
thats squared away right there! +1 for TNT! im gonna go see what else you sell now and see if i can use any of it. customer service will draw me in just as fast as a good product.

This is true, but when you have good products and good customer service, it's even better. I am a big fan of TNT's stuff. Lee

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
racecar77 said:
cdeezy2003 said:

This is true, but when you have good products and good customer service, it's even better. I am a big fan of TNT's stuff. Lee
Thanks! :D

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts