Front Tube control arms ride height

bbc-olds

Frequent Racer
Jun 7, 2008
Malin OR
Hello guys, Wore out the rear tires at the pinks allout race in seattle so I'm done racing for the year. Good thing is being able to get a head start on next year. Was undecided on direction to go until DanielM put the s&w setup up for sale. Bought it and will be tubbing the Cutlass this winter. Am also upgrading the front with tube arms and qa1 coilovers. Current setup is stock arms with 82 Z28 front springs and Summit drag shocks. 2in drop spindles. Would like to lower the front a little more and was wondering what the new arms would do for the ride height? Current lower arms are pretty much level with the ground.

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
Hello
I noticed that you are going to be swapping out your front A arms. I just wanted to leave you know that UMI Performance has a set available. And we also handle QA1 products as well. Below is a link to show you what all UMI Performance has to offer!

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=8&zenid=eelo98ddq83fp57glmktinppg5

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help!
Thanks
Brad :D

TRZ Motorsports

Frequent Racer
Nov 8, 2005
Orlando, FL
www.trzmotorsports.com
Our 319-STK part number which is the G-body front A-arm kit for stock-type springs will work with the springs you're running and also lower the front end about 1/2" - 1". That ride height is then adjustable up or down using the QA1 Pro-Coil Over system, which bolt right into our lower A-arms.

BMR Sales

Frequent Racer
Nov 20, 2008
bbc-olds said:
Hello guys, Wore out the rear tires at the pinks allout race in seattle so I'm done racing for the year. Good thing is being able to get a head start on next year. Was undecided on direction to go until DanielM put the s&w setup up for sale. Bought it and will be tubbing the Cutlass this winter. Am also upgrading the front with tube arms and qa1 coilovers. Current setup is stock arms with 82 Z28 front springs and Summit drag shocks. 2in drop spindles. Would like to lower the front a little more and was wondering what the new arms would do for the ride height? Current lower arms are pretty much level with the ground.

Our arms will put your car at the stock ride height. You will be able to adjust it to whatever yopu like using the QA1 coil overs. The QA1'S are a direct bolt in on our arms.

Attachments

• AA012H-small.jpg
    AA012H-small.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 763
  • AA011H-small.jpg
    AA011H-small.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 779

Killerdave8813

Dragway Regular
Jan 16, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
Well that was interesting! Supplier wars? You guys ain't hungry are ya?
I can't blame you for advertising but it's like you all swarmed that one,
Good Luck! And may the best company win!!!! KillerDave

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts