Gallery of seats

78mali350

Amateur Racer
Nov 12, 2008
Helena, AR
Hey I think this thread is a great idea! For someone like myself who is still looking for what to do with my seats this helps a lot. Keep posting up the options!

uneek1976

Weekend Racer
Jul 15, 2009
This is a great topic. Has anyone used the buckets that Summit offers they are like $150.00 each?

jaywill

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2006
REIDSVILLE,NC
uneek1976 said:
This is a great topic. Has anyone used the buckets that Summit offers they are like $150.00 each?

they r good seats... i had 1 in my camaro..

z28krazy

Amateur Racer
Apr 10, 2010
New Braunfels, Texas
shvrolay said:
These are out of a '99 Trans Am........used the G-Body seat tracks (bolted right on) and a little muscle, but they qualify as a direct replacement in my book.

DSCF0990.jpg

Very nice! With the G-body seat tracks, what is the headroom like with these seats? I've got a pair of 99 Z28 seats I want to install. Also have a 98 Z and know how comfortable they are.

NOT A TA

Frequent Racer
Nov 30, 2009
Delray Beach FL
uneek1976 said:

These? I'm sure many more have used them besides me. Not sure I'll leave them in because I removed the crappy rollbar and you shouldn't use solid back seats without a rollbar. Can't afford a new bar right now. I had an upholstery shop add some stiching so the pattern would mimic the stock pattern and added a bunch of foam till they were comfortable. I had rear seat upholstery made in the stock pattern with vinyl.

81Malibu054.jpg

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
z28krazy said:
Very nice! With the G-body seat tracks, what is the headroom like with these seats? I've got a pair of 99 Z28 seats I want to install. Also have a 98 Z and know how comfortable they are.

Thanks.
I'd say headroom is maybe a little better with these seats........definitely more than with the bench. I'm thinking there's more as compared to the factory buckets in my son's '78 El Camino.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts