Interior Completed

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
388bu said:
Thats pretty sweet right there.

So you gunna keep the car for yourself now Phil? :lol:

The thought has definitely crossed my mind! ;)

Maliboo-Det

Frequent Racer
Sep 28, 2009
Det, MI
Nice, very clean!!!! Curious about the gauge cluster, is that a fabbed cluster bracket, or is this something I can get my hands on?

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Brown_Gbody said:
MalibuRacing said:
Thanks.

I need to figure out a way to keep the seatbelt off our neck when you are wearing it. I know the factory seats have a bracket, but I need to come up with something for these aftermarket seats. It's very aggravating how the seatbelt is on your neck. :evil:

Mine does that with the factory seat belt restraints. There's gotta be something better...

Replace the seatbeat retractor paddle latches in the doorjambs. Then you can pull a little slack that'll stay until you open the door.

Tommy

cswrench

Amateur Racer
Feb 12, 2008
Brownsburg,IN
I have an idea for the seat belt strangling issue. It may not be a super easy thing to do. I got the idea from the 2010 Camaro. They use a fabic loop. one side is sewen into the seat cover and the other is attached with a magnetic snap (the kind you see on a lot of purses)
It would require removing the seat cover (not as hard as it seams) and enough knowhow in the sewing department.
pics for thought:
2010%20Camaro%20interior.jpg

magnetic-snaps-all-12.jpg

Link on how to install:
http://craftapple.wordpress.com/2007/08/15/sewing-tip-installing-a-magnetic-snap/

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!