Interior Completed

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I've seen a belt loop on 2nd gen. Camaro seats that would do the job nicely as well.
custseat.jpg

Chillin014

Frequent Racer
Mar 9, 2008
HOUSTON TX
Annoying seatbelt positioning will RUIN the driving experience. Mine have always had a lot of resistance and come around the seat at such a bad spot.

anyway i was curious where you got your floor mats!

HarrisonTX

Top Fueler
Jul 11, 2003
Burleson TX
Wow that turned out great!

That should be just about it.. Whats keeping it off the road? (mechanically speaking)

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
He's been driving it for the past 3 weeks. Got the A/C charged and everything is going good so far.

The A/C has a little vibration, nothing major though. I may work on some additional bracing. The only other thing I'm considering doing is swapping the rear end out with one from a Monte SS, to get 3.73's and posi. I'm not sure what gears are in the rear now, but I'm guessing 2.41.

sbmalibu

Frequent Racer
Oct 5, 2009
north judson indiana
So if hes driving it its about time for some burnout videos and some completed project pics.Did you end up putting the iroc style wheels on it.

Maliboo-Det

Frequent Racer
Sep 28, 2009
Det, MI
Thanks boss!!!

383S10

Frequent Racer
Feb 29, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Congrats Phil..... hope you & your son enjoy the heck out of it.......you two should drive it down to the Birmingham Power Tour stop in June.............

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
383S10 said:
Congrats Phil..... hope you & your son enjoy the heck out of it.......you two should drive it down to the Birmingham Power Tour stop in June.............

Hmmmm...... That may be something we would do. I have a old high school buddy that lives in Gardendale. I've told him we were going to drive it down one day to let him check it out, so there's another reason to do it.

sbmalibu: I guess we could do a video of a one-wheeled burnout! :lol: It still has the MCSS wheels on it for now. My son says he likes them, and he's in no hurry to change them. I may wait until these are worn down and change everything out at that time.

I will get some "finished" shots and post them, and do a project wrap-up soon.

Drfade27

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2008
Hammond, Chicago
Phil where did u order your carpet from....What did u spend on it if you dont mind me asking.

Maliboo-Det

Frequent Racer
Sep 28, 2009
Det, MI
To me, pics like these are inspirational to get mine completed... Yall have done a great job, and as with all things great it takes time and work make it that way... just wondering why yall elected to eliminate the door pull straps? Cleaner look?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!