Kansas City area guys.

Garage Hound

Frequent Racer
Jun 22, 2005
Independence, MO
Just found out that our local Weld Wheel outlet has very limited hours of operation. Must be more of a catalog business I guess. Also, the local retail store only carries wheels....no tires. Anyway, I'm looking for a set of wheels and tires for my car, and want to know where I can go around here for one-stop shopping (purchase, mounting, etc.) Any ideas? Maybe someone close to me has a set they want to part with? I would like 28x9 slicks mounted on 15x8 Draglite wheels with a 3.5" b/s on the rear. For the front, I would also like Draglite wheels in a 15x4.5, or something in that neigborhood. Any help?

Thanks,
Jay

A

Anonymous

Garage Hound said:
Just found out that our local Weld Wheel outlet has very limited hours of operation. Must be more of a catalog business I guess. Also, the local retail store only carries wheels....no tires. Anyway, I'm looking for a set of wheels and tires for my car, and want to know where I can go around here for one-stop shopping (purchase, mounting, etc.) Any ideas? Maybe someone close to me has a set they want to part with? I would like 28x9 slicks mounted on 15x8 Draglite wheels with a 3.5" b/s on the rear. For the front, I would also like Draglite wheels in a 15x4.5, or something in that neigborhood. Any help?

Thanks,
Jay
Well to be honest jegs or summit is the cheapest on the draglite wheel but if you need tires, Tim at Vettes and Performance @913-362-8388 can take care of your tire needs. His website is Dragracetire.com
If you have anymore questions call Travis @ Steel Concepts
816-536-3216

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!