TheTransplant102.jpg

TheTransplant113.jpg

TheTransplant096.jpg
[/img]

78Bu88SS

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Those headers are great huh? I went through the same thing with mine, I'd never buy another set again.

Also, how did you turn the upper radiator hose fitting in the waterpump?

Looks good.

A

Anonymous

thanks... ummm about the water pump neck, a boy of mine has a LQ9 on boost in a cutlass and we tried to pry the neck out so we can put a threaded upper hose in, it came out but he gave up and bought an electric. after i made the a/c bracket work i hated the water neck and hose that the trucks use so i banged it out with a rubber hammer and put it bak in with QUIK STEEL. hopefully i holds and doesnt come out...

Roller406Bu

Frequent Racer
Sep 10, 2003
Elizabethtown Ky
looking good, keep us posted... 8)

TNTS79

Dragway Regular
Jan 6, 2006
Illiniois
#6 Header tube looks pretty close to the ac box, you might pick up some header wrap for that section of the tube or you might be shopping for another ac box. :-k

A

Anonymous

thanks... yea i was gonna wrap that little section cause it is reallllly close BUT it clears. but ima try to wrap it as much as i can so itll keep my a/c ice as cold as possible jus like it was before! im so ready to drive it and see if these heads live up to all the hipe.

A

Anonymous

i got the L92 heads, so i wanted 1 3/4 long tube headers so i can perform as good as possible. everybody else only sells 1 5/8 shorty or midframe headers so i jus chopped mine up till they fit! i was very close to buying the street & performance headers cause i built a chevy caprice with an LQ9 and we used those. ill post those piks soon of it.

Marco2

Weekend Racer
Jul 19, 2007
oceanside,ca
Could you please post what you did to make the a/c bracket work in the stoclk location. If you dont mind sharing. Looks really good. I cant wait to finish mine.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts