looking for dbw harness

Cain

Weekend Racer
Jul 19, 2005
Raytown, Missouri
I know this is in the wrong section but I figured it would fit ok. I was woundering if any body has a LQ4 drive by wire harness and computer for sale or be willing to trade for my 00 cable harness and computer with ported tb?

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
ls1tech.com, are you on there? I saw one about 3 or four days ago (which means about 10 pages of searching) for just the harness, or I have the pm of a guy who said he'd ship the whole thing, harness, intake pedal assembly, everything for 450, if your interested let me know and I'll find a way to get him in contact with you, send me an email and I'll forward it along.

Otis

Cain

Weekend Racer
Jul 19, 2005
Raytown, Missouri
I would rather trade for all the same stuff. I don't really want to spend to much more exta. For the price most people want I can just buy a cable driven tb for my HO intake. Thank you for the info Otis, I looked on ls1tech also. They go fast don't they, I dont want to piece part togeather when I already have everything. Don't want to sound cheap but i am on a budget.

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
If its just the harness you may want to check out your local auto yards, or http://www.car-part.com If I would have known I would have pulled the one off the vehicle last week, I'll keep an eye peeled for you though. I saw the whole thing on ebay about 4 days ago, wiring harness, pedal and tb for about 150 bucks.

As for the budget build I know the feeling, I've been working that one on this for a while, finally got income tax in and should have enough money to actually do the finishing touches now. Good luck in your swap.

Cain

Weekend Racer
Jul 19, 2005
Raytown, Missouri
Got all the money to buy every thing to finish up with the stock truck intake but i bought a high output intake and it has the dbw tb. Hoping for warm weather when i get home so I can get done. Ben working in texas and saving my perdiem to buy parts. Thanks for the help.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts