Ls1 swap install

80bu

Dragway Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Oak grove,mo
I was wondering if anyone on here that lives in the Kansas City area that would be interested in putting my ls1 swap in my malibu. I have most of the parts to do the swap already. i really wanted to do it myself but I am really busy and I am tired of seeing it sit there. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks David

Deuce4935

Frequent Racer
Nov 19, 2007
Chicago, Il
Man I didnt want to tell you to do the obvious search thing as I'm sure you already did that. And just for the record, I took it upon myself to do a google search in your local area for hiperf-speed shops but its like no-mans land down there. So how about contacting hotrodlane.cc, or rt66motorsports.com and see if they can refer you to somewhere close by down there. Most likely, they will do their best to persuade you to send them your vehicle but its worth the try. Also, considering that its racing season, you might want to make a trip to the local track over the weekend and see if you can find a sponsored shop out at the track showing off their talent, or maybe even a weekend warrior who lives close to you and are willing to help get it done.

t72ss402

Amateur Racer
Aug 12, 2007
Springfield, MO
There is a shop in Springfield called 417motorsports you can look them up at 417motorsports.com. Blake is the guys name and I have seen some of his work and it looks good. And only a couple hours away.

extremeracing

Frequent Racer
Oct 28, 2003
Kansas City
Try Hot Rod Express on 40 Highway in Blue Springs MO 8)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts