Maliburacing gallery (Post your car)

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
daymn!!!!! nice monte. and im not much for low riders, bagged or how ever you take it, but that thing is bad

86olds

Daily Driver
Aug 14, 2010
so cal
JuniorJ said:
Here's my Wagon, have had it for around 2 years now and have only got the breaks and oil leaks fixed and gutted the interior.

Picture012.jpg
now thats what i call a well vented rotor

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Most recent ones... I was in a hurry with most of them because I was in the middle of downtown Flint, with a meaty sounding G-Body, in a city where G-Bodies are stolen on a whim, which city also happens to have one of the highest crime rates in the nation.... that's why they're not all clear & straight #-o

Yes, I'm posting pictures of a ratty old G-Body. It's gonna make me (kind of) sad when I have to tear into it to transfer stuff to the '78. It seems whenever I drive it I can always find an unsuspecting twit to embarrass... the most recent one was a kid in his 3rd gen. Trans Am that was trying to impress his buddies while he was a)on the on-ramp to the expressway (long sweeping curve that had me waiting on him to speed up), then I moseyed on by him in 3rd gear :roll:

DSC05817.jpg

DSC05819.jpg

DSC05821.jpg

DSC05822.jpg

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
im glad u risked your life to get some pics. looks like a nice sleeper :D

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!