Maliburacing gallery (Post your car)

Turbo1dr

Pro Stocker
Jun 7, 2003
New Bern NC
www.turbomalibu.com
TOMS78BU said:
I made a pact with myself to never trailer mine. I did break the rear once and had to go get my trailer, but I still don't trailer it. If I can't drive it to and from, I'd rather sell it. :lol:

=D> You got that right!

I've always loved to drive to the track, jack the rear end up, install a set of slicks while the other racers watch me and (probably) laugh at my docile car. Sooo many times I'd get the last laugh when my car would out run their trailer queen. Pure, gutted-to-the-bone race cars are my favorite victims! :lol: :mrgreen:

optionspicture.jpg

April-27-2008%20(114).JPG

Malibustretchingout.jpg

prairiehotrodder

Pro Stocker
Dec 17, 2005
Melfort Saskatchewan Canada
here is a pic of my car waiting for a 496 BBC, I've been through the wringer with 500 cadillac stuff and learnt my lessons (if you want to get talked out of a cadillac ask me!)
Brian

Attachments

• IMG_0586.JPG
    IMG_0586.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,099

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
Ok Ill bite what happened with the caddy motor?

prairiehotrodder

Pro Stocker
Dec 17, 2005
Melfort Saskatchewan Canada
well i couldn't keep head gaskets in the motor with only 10.4 CR using $250 dollar copper gaskets, i broke a KB piston and cracked a block then built a new motor with forged pistons and spun a rod bearing wrecking an exspensive crank all the while putting head gaskets in it every other weekend. Couldn't hear it detonating but it must have been. I paid $1640 for a set of headers then the guy went out of business and kept my money but didn't give me any headers. Valve covers cost at least $250 for any that will clear roller rockers. blah, blah, blah I did run 12.1 at 110 mph through stock exhaust manifolds
Brian

cttandy

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Tn
Jordan81 said:
malibudowntown003-1.jpg

79 with an lt1/4l60e, now it has some chrome ralley wheels with some smooth caps
0ccf8e09.jpg

o

How much and how are those cars lowered. They look great sitting down like that

eldabo

Pro Stocker
Aug 10, 2006
Mobile,Alabama
prairiehotrodder said:
well i couldn't keep head gaskets in the motor with only 10.4 CR using $250 dollar copper gaskets, i broke a KB piston and cracked a block then built a new motor with forged pistons and spun a rod bearing wrecking an exspensive crank all the while putting head gaskets in it every other weekend. Couldn't hear it detonating but it must have been. I paid $1640 for a set of headers then the guy went out of business and kept my money but didn't give me any headers. Valve covers cost at least $250 for any that will clear roller rockers. blah, blah, blah I did run 12.1 at 110 mph through stock exhaust manifolds
Brian
That sucks .I did the same with a pontiac 400 a long time ago.

turbu

Weekend Racer
Nov 1, 2008
south side chicago
eldabo said:
prairiehotrodder said:
Brian
That sucks .I did the same with a pontiac 400 a long time ago.

What front bumper is that on your el camino? It looks sick!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts