PCM Mount?

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
Anybody got tips on a clean/easy way to mount the PCM? I have the factory Tahoe mount, but it has the fuse block attached, and it's huge. I don't think it would work. How did some of you other guys mount yours? I'd like to mount it pretty close to where it is located in the picture below:
pcm_loose.jpg

jrdrag

Amateur Racer
Feb 8, 2007
Rochester, NY
I put my aftermarket one where the factory Monte efi ones were. Down in the passenger foot area. I can't offer much more advice than that. I certainly wouldn't think you would want it under the hood though. Is that where the factory puts the on the tahoe?

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
What about some aluminum tube drilled, tapped and cut to proper length then bolt to the inner fender? Kinda make a little coffee table out of it. Does that make any sense? Use the holes in each corner of it.

A

Anonymous

I mounted the pcm on the front of the wheel housing with three Z brackets two on the front side and one on the inner side( my fuse box assembly is mounted to the rear of the pcm near the brake master) we're still figuring out the wiring but the end is in sight \:D/ dancin_banana.gif

A

Anonymous

That setup by the battery look good. I mounted mine inside the car under the dash. I didn't want to take any chance in it getting wet.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts