Pics of the 325/50/15's , frame notched and mini tubs

SkidmarkSS

Frequent Racer
Feb 23, 2008
Tampa.FL
Finally posting pics of the progress, sorry it's taken so long, but got the new 9" installed, finished the mini tubs and notched the frame rail and got the 325's to fit. in addition, fuel system and battery relocation.

I know there has been a lot of talk around here about frame notching and mini tubs and let me tell you, it takes LOTS of man hours and patients.

instead of me going through and trying to post all the pictures over here again, here is a link that shows all my progress todate, before, during and after.

http://need2speed.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?t=41731 (you don't have to log in or anything).

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
very nice work! the car is super sharp. i am about to have this done on mine. i wanted to run a 325 50 but they were back ordered so i went with 28x12.50 et streets. what backspace on your wheels?

SkidmarkSS

Frequent Racer
Feb 23, 2008
Tampa.FL
TOMS78BU said:
very nice work! the car is super sharp. i am about to have this done on mine. i wanted to run a 325 50 but they were back ordered so i went with 28x12.50 et streets. what backspace on your wheels?

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
mine too, 15x10 with 5.5 inch b.s. nice work, thanks for posting pics. that car is super clean, and looks like it came a long way since you started.

A

Anonymous

Thanks alot for the help. I learned more from that post than the other 200 i've been to. thats the best i've seen so far close to where i'm trying to ge thanks for the help =D>

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
........maybe I missed it somewhere, but are those 10" wheels?
Is the 9 inch the stock width?..........(the same as the 7.5")

Car looks nice. Congrats.

A

Anonymous

Looks way cool! I just have one question how come you didn't raise the tubs higher so you could lower the car down?

SkidmarkSS

Frequent Racer
Feb 23, 2008
Tampa.FL
yes,stock width and 10in.wheel,and the reason why the tubs are not taller is because they interfere with the closing of the trunk and i did not want a pin-on type,plus there is no motor or trans in that picture so it has a ****ed up looking stance right now.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts