Ready to lift body. A little help ?

steve

Weekend Racer
Sep 24, 2006
central new jersey
44-bu said:
well, got the body up in the air. think i need to go one more block higher to get the frame out. i made a couple blocks to fit where the frame rides in the front. in the back i placed some flat boards under floor pan where the rear seats set. had to do it like that because i need to get to the rear mount points to fix them, and the floor pan is out of the trunk for some repair/fab work.
just to avoid oing any higher you can take the rear springs and shocks out and let the rear fall down so the frame drops and it will clear the 4x4s with plenty of room. Just a suggestion though. Its what i did when i had my body off the frame. Good luck with everything

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
[/quote]
just to avoid oing any higher you can take the rear springs and shocks out and let the rear fall down so the frame drops and it will clear the 4x4s with plenty of room. Just a suggestion though. Its what i did when i had my body off the frame. Good luck with everything[/quote]
take the air outta the tires that will drop it down a bit.it won't make it that much harder to roll,it doesn't weight all that much by now

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts