Seat Track / Adjuster Spacer Locations - G-Body

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
Hey Scott,
Looks like the 5/16" spacers might be a good baseline to start with being that they're the most common size spacers.

Hi Mitch, I see you've met my friend Scott. Another crazy wagoneer like us.
Keep them wagons rollin'. \:D/

Mike

Pro Stocker
May 27, 2003
New York
Yeah Jack, Ive been following his build. Real nice job. I'd love to take my wagon apart some day but the way things are going health wise I'll be happy to get the coupe finished. I dropped off the seats and door panels last Monday and they started the first bucket this afternoon. Im hoping my motor will go in next Tuesday night. I have my fingers crossed !!!!!

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
Mike said:
Yeah Jack, Ive been following his build. Real nice job. I'd love to take my wagon apart some day but the way things are going health wise I'll be happy to get the coupe finished. I dropped off the seats and door panels last Monday and they started the first bucket this afternoon. Im hoping my motor will go in next Tuesday night. I have my fingers crossed !!!!!
Mitch,
Take care of yourself first, everything else can follow. It's good to see you that you're still at it though. There's certainly enough to keep you busy between the two cars and life in general.

Talk to you soon buddy. Take care and be well.

ssbrewskyaz

Daily Driver
Dec 8, 2011
Arizona
Thankz Gentz,

That's exactly what I intend to do. Baseline with 5/16 spacers and adjust as necessary. Would still like to purchase some more of the other thickness spacers if anybody has some. ...

Scott, ... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: ;)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts