Sorry, guys!

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
:oops: I screwed up. After reading some replies to some of my responses to brakes queations I thought that maybe I was remembering things wrong. Well, I was. I got out my GM manuals and started studying the brakes sections once anew. I have edited my FAQ's and recent posts to try to eleminate any confusion or unintentional anger I may have caused. You guys are all "exteneded family" and I would never attack someone for the sake of making myself look more knowledgeable than another member, so I hope you don't think I was trying to put anyone down.

I know I'll probably make mistakes in the future, but I also know you will set me straight. I always try to admit when I'm wrong, and this time is no different. Thanks for understanding.

Tommy

nowukno

Dragway Regular
Sep 26, 2004
s.california
Tommy,come on man your still good people in my book and if i need to know something or have questions ill still be lookin ya up..soo dont trip man its all good buddy..

A

Anonymous

Tommy, Does this still stand for using the Caprice MC on the 12in conversion? All my lines should hook up OK? Thanks

A

Anonymous

tommy

wouldn't worry about it tommy everyone makes a GOOF once in awhile.. taking your input along with Supe's on this manual brake subject made me toss the ulimited1320's brake kit and re-do my whole system right!! now no second guessing it.. i was always told that there's someone out there that will know more than you. thanks tommy for the advice.

Dave-

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
mac daddy said:
Tommy, Does this still stand for using the Caprice MC on the 12in conversion? All my lines should hook up OK? Thanks

I don't know what the spec's are on the Caprice M/C. I used a Vette disc/disc M/C. from Master Power Brakes. I'm going to guess that if the rest of the lines are stock ,I would get a Disc/Disc Combo valve from them. It plumbs right in and it certainly can't hurt.

Tommy

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts